Saturday, December 12, 2009

Warts Caused By High Tryglicerides Why Does My Gynecologist Need To Know That I Had Genital Warts? I Got Them From A Sexual Assault?

Why Does My Gynecologist Need to Know that I Had Genital Warts? I Got Them From a Sexual Assault? - warts caused by high tryglicerides

I am depressed to think about how every gynecological future you will be asked about my medical history, whether I "had genital warts." I have a few years ago of sexual assault. I was treated by a nurse and made a long story short, the nurse in question and the procedures undergone reconstructive surgery.

I understand that genital warts low (strain-risk HPV) causes warts, and not just medical problems apart from minor changes are not cancer of the cervix. They lead to cancer of the cervix.

Why the Gynecologists need to know if a woman has? If it is used only as an indirect indicator of cancer of the cervix? Women with genital warts is usually not consensual sex, and women have the same risk factors that the contract can make even heavy loads of HPV cause cancer. (multiple partners, promiscuity, etc..)

So if a woman had genital warts, dr. would take, which tends to be promiscuous or had a partner promiscuity, so that THE DR should detail the changes of the cervix?

Anyway, I told my gynecologist future. You have a sexual assault? I will not make things difficult "to say that Dr. BC'm still uncomfortable, but I do not want to say that I am judged" high risk ".

0 comments:

Post a Comment