Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Learning Disabilities And Bed Wetting Learning Disability Classification Help?

Learning disability classification help? - learning disabilities and bed wetting

Ok, so my brother has learning difficulties, and I wonder if someone can tell me exactly what you get, or point me in a direction that knowledge.

Here is a brief description of it. He has 25 years in a grocery store as Stocker / Bagger. Have difficulty understanding complex things. I always had problems with academics such as mathematics and science. It is socially controversial and struggles to adjust to or interact in groups. Hes very nice, but it seems to have developed learned helplessness, and tends to not mind if things are too difficult to try. Id say that is the measure of rational intelligence, probably the equivalent of 10 to 12 years. He is easily frustrated and angry when I can just do something. He is not violent, in addition to the best of the perforations of the bed, if he loses in a video game. Any help would be great, thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment