Thursday, December 17, 2009

Broken Capillaries On Lip Pregnancy Symptom PLEASE I NEED SERIOUS HELP...IS THERE A DOCTOR Or NURSE IN THE HOuse?

PLEASE I NEED SERIOUS HELP...IS tHERE A DOCTOR or NURSE IN THE HOuse? - broken capillaries on lip pregnancy symptom

Thank you for your time, I have a question, because it was definitely bugging me because I do not know what it is. I have these 2 small things on the lower lip on the corner do not like a blow, but rather as a cell with an inflammation of the lip. Which has lasted for about 3 months then, so do not think that there is a cold sore, since it was opened and as the brochure was not the case. I'm afraid of them, but it bothers me that you can only see when I look closely in the mirror. A few weeks ago are these things on my lips, I had lip, which lasted for 4 days burned until I'm A and E in the soup from them. Once, when I noticed the small cells looking at my swollen lips. Hair can be broken, due to the extreme burning in the mouth or something. I need serious advice. I'm afraid to go to the doctor and they tell me something, not hear it. and if I eat my lips really red and swells very little, but eventually returned to normal. WhatAdvice needed. So there is this white spot on my upper lip I think this could be a point fordorce think that is? Help me wat these things inflated cells

0 comments:

Post a Comment