Friday, December 18, 2009

Smtp; 554 Sorry, Message Looks Like Spam Or Phish To Me Invalid ID And Password When Trying To Log Into Yahoo Account, Disabled And Discontinued?

Invalid ID and password when trying to log into Yahoo account, disabled and discontinued? - smtp; 554 sorry, message looks like spam or phish to me

I'm not in my Yahoo account (this one pending) for a long time without problems. Just this morning it was very good. Suddenly I can not go on the account, I can "forget Invalid ID or password, but I know that they are correct. I sent a test message on my other Gmail account (), numbers, and Yahoo has the following message again:

"Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 554 error: dd Sorry your message is not available XXX@yahoo.com. This account has been disabled or stopped [# 102]. - Mta281.mail.mud.yahoo.com"

(I replaced the account name with "XXX") on privacy.

I have not asked has closed, etc. Can someone tell me what to do? I have over 200 e-mails in this account I agree saved.

I tried the option to reset your password, but it says it can not online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment