Tuesday, February 2, 2010

X-fi Mb Serial Valuation Of My Computer?

Valuation of My Computer? - x-fi mb serial

Hello, I am thinking of selling my office has no idea how best to use in my office for 1 year. Here are the details.

Dimension XPS 720 Core 2 Quad-Core PROCE
Dimension Resource DVD for Vista (diag
ENGLISH - XPS 720 System Docs (UK POWER
Memory 8 GB Dual Channel DDR2 667MHz [2X5
19-in-1 Media Card Reader BLUETOOTH
Hard Drive 1TB Serial ATA RAID-0 "STRIPE
DVD + /-RW (ReadWrite) 16X
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX 768 MB
Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme VISTA

Please let me know.

2 comments:

cholley_... said...

I offer zero dollar

sr-71_bl... said...

In today's economy, are likely to look at around $ 200 - $ 300. How much you paid for it? Go Is the monitor or keyboard? Just curious.

Post a Comment