Friday, February 12, 2010

How Trench Foot Was Delt With Weird Feeling In Hands When See Something Uncomfortable?

Weird feeling in hands when see something uncomfortable? - how trench foot was delt with

Whenever I see a very graphic as part of the body feel sick, my hands weird. I understand problems and they feel incredibly small. I do not know how else to describe it. It is difficult to shake hands when I see the graphic images, such as trench fever, or something like that. I do not personally believe to be bothered by the photos, but my hands feel incredibly weak and suddenly I can not pinch or grasp something. Someone knows what it is?

Also my hands are shaking. I do not know how it is indeed related.

1 comments:

Desperea... said...

I think that `s had the nerves of the witch, are gettting singnal Fear does not dissolve

Post a Comment