Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mini Cooper Aftermarket Best Wheel Size For A Mini Cooper S 09?

Best wheel size for a mini cooper S 09? - mini cooper aftermarket

Receipt for the delivery of my Cooper 09 s in November. I wanted a population of 16-inch wheels and tires black accessories for them. My friend told me to do up to 17 "because it is more suited to the weight and dimensions of the car. I can not 18" because of the many potholes on the roads in the region. I continue to receive the market for 16 17's? Please explain why. Thank you =)

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Largey The answer depends on what's important. That makes the Mini have a very good car. I had a few Cooper S. It is, however, the new model ('08 +). The Cooper S is already a strong round, and so great is the treatment values. Tuning can make it better, but be careful what you do. Because his car is new and factory warranty, do nothing to stop VCAN guarantee. Your friend is right, 17 is good for the car. Slightly larger in the future do not make the trip more difficult. I was 17 at the two mines, and he was strong. I was tempted to go bigger, but the salesman told me that if a mill-wheel, all wheel drive car which can cause holes on the warranty.

You will not be disappointed by 17 friends. This is a small car go by car like handling, need more rubber on the car park to hold. Sense of being able to take long walks without "Killed. I know people who are 18 years old, but complained the trip and one of them a folded edge. Please at a GlanceNot all options before doing so. Go with a friend wed 17th

nonny21a... said...

17 inches is the brother agrees. There it will be a difficult journey. If you do not like the bike is always a little to lose.

nonny21a... said...

17 inches is the brother agrees. There it will be a difficult journey. If you do not like the bike is always a little to lose.

Post a Comment